Australian cruise fans who have sailed with the major lines can explore Europe with a different, boutique cruise company thanks to a new fly, cruise and stay deal with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines packaged by Australian small ship cruising specialist, Cruise Traveller.
Based in Britain, Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines boasts smaller and more intimate ships showcasing traditional seafaring heritage and the calming pleasures of classic cruising. Cruise Traveller is the exclusive Australian representative for Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines.
Designed exclusively for Australians, Cruise Traveller’s new 24-night ‘Adriatic Adventures’ package, which includes onboard beverages, begins on February 26, 2024, with an included flight from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth to London for a three-night, pre-cruise stay and full day tour of the city. Guests then take a first class rail trip to Liverpool where they will board Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ stylish, 1338-guest flagship, Bolette, for a 20-night round-trip voyage from Liverpool to the Mediterranean and Adriatic.
Able to access smaller and more remote ports bigger ships cannot reach, Bolette will take discerning guests on an enriching, culturally-immersive journey to Gibraltar, famous for its rocky peak guarding the entrance to the Mediterranean, the archaeological relics of Sicily, the Dalmatian Coast destination of Split, the medieval, walled cities of Dubrovnik and Kotor, the Old Town of La Goulette in Tunisia, the sun-splashed piazzas of Cartagena, Spain and the cosmopolitan, Portuguese capital of Lisbon.
The voyage ends back in Liverpool where guests will travel by first class train to London for a final night’s stay before flying back to Australia.
Snapshot of inclusions and features – ‘Adriatic Adventures’ package
* 24 nights from September 26, 2024
* Return flights to London from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth
* Three-night stay in London pre-cruise with full day tour
* Train to Liverpool and 20-night round-trip Mediterranean cruise from Liverpool aboard Bolette
* Train back to London post-cruise and one-night in London
* Included onboard drinks package
The 24-night ‘Adriatic Adventures’ fly, stay and cruise package is available from A$14,395 per person, twin-share, in an Inside Cabin – a saving of A$325 per person. An upgrade to an Oceanview Cabin is available from just $52 pp per day – so the package in an Oceanview Cabin is from A$15,625 per person, twin-share – a saving of A$355. Book with Cruise Traveller by October 31, 2023.
* Call Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines’ exclusive Australian distributor, Cruise Traveller, on 1800 507 777 or visit www.fredolsenbycruisetraveller.com.au/adriatic (direct link) or www.FredOlsenByCruiseTraveller.com.au .