Carnival Cruise Line, renowned for its exceptional cruise experiences, is set to introduce its latest addition to the fleet, Carnival Venezia, offering guests an immersive ‘Carnival Fun Italian Style’ experience. The cruise line has now opened bookings for future sailings of the ship, featuring a series of departures from Port Canaveral, Florida, as the vessel embarks on its winter journey in 2024-25, before returning to New York in the spring of 2025.
Christine Duffy, the esteemed president of Carnival Cruise Line, expressed her excitement about the upcoming sailings, stating, “The sailings we’re opening today will allow us to share this new signature fun with more guests and bring another truly dynamic offering to one of our most popular homeports. Carnival Venezia’s seasonal operation in Port Canaveral will bring our deployment there to five vessels and give our valued Carnival guests another great option when sailing from Central Florida.”
The voyage of Carnival Venezia commences with a remarkable 12-Day Southern Caribbean Carnival Journeys Cruise from New York on December 6, 2024. Enchanting destinations such as St. Thomas, St. Croix, Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk will be visited before the ship arrives at Port Canaveral on December 18, 2024. On the same day, the ship will welcome its first guests in Port Canaveral and embark on a four-day Bahamas cruise, featuring stops at Nassau and Freeport, thus marking the beginning of its winter series. Following this, the ship will offer 15 seven-day cruises with varied itineraries, exploring popular destinations and two special 14-day Carnival Journeys cruises. After its seasonal deployment in Florida, the vessel will return to New York in the spring of 2025.
To explore the wide range of sailing options provided by Carnival from Port Canaveral, click here.
Here are some examples of the sailings now available for booking on Carnival Venezia from Port Canaveral:
- Week-Long Sailings from Port Canaveral:
- Seven-Day Exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise: Departing on December 22, 2024, this cruise visits Grand Turk, San Juan (Puerto Rico), and St. Thomas. Similar itineraries are also available on five additional departure dates between February and April 2025.
- Seven-Day Exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise: Departing on January 5, 2025, and April 27, 2025, this cruise visits Amber Cove, San Juan (Puerto Rico), and St. Thomas.
- Seven-Day Exotic Western Caribbean Cruise: Departing on December 29, 2024, as well as January 26, 2025, and March 23, 2025, this cruise visits Mahogany Bay (Isla Roatan), Belize, and Cozumel (Mexico).
- Seven-Day Western Caribbean Cruise: Departing on February 9, 2025, and March 9, 2025, this cruise visits Nassau (Bahamas), Montego Bay (Jamaica), and Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands).
- Seven-Day Western Caribbean Cruise: Departing on April 6, 2025, and April 20, 2025, this cruise visits Nassau (Bahamas), Ocho Rios (Jamaica), and Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands).
- Special Carnival Journeys Cruises from Port Canaveral:
- 14-Day Southern Caribbean Cruise: Departing on January 12, 2025, this cruise visits St. Thomas, Antigua, Dominica, Grenada, Barbados, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, and San Juan (Puerto Rico).
- 14-Day Southern Caribbean Cruise: Departing on February 23, 2025, this cruise visits Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, Cartagena (Colombia), Colon (Panama), Limon (Costa Rica), and Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands).
Carnival Venezia, with a capacity to accommodate 5,000 guests, will soon embark on its inaugural 15-day Carnival Journeys transatlantic sailing from Barcelona on May 29, 2023, before arriving at its new home, the Manhattan Cruise Terminal in New York City. The ship’s first cruise from New York, a delightful four-day voyage to Bermuda, is scheduled for June 15, 2023. From its New York homeport until December 2024, Carnival Venezia will offer 10 different cruise durations and 22 unique itineraries, encompassing visits to 25 ports across 14 countries.
Currently undergoing an enhancement project in Spain, Carnival Venezia will be the first ship to showcase the exclusive ‘Carnival Fun Italian Style’ experience. Originally built under Carnival’s sister brand, Costa Cruises, the ship boasts stunning architectural features inspired by Venice, Italy, making it a distinctive addition to the Carnival fleet. Guests can expect the same warm hospitality that Carnival is renowned for fleetwide aboard Carnival Venezia.
In addition to the beloved Carnival mainstays, such as Guy Fieri’s Guy’s Burger Joint, the steakhouse Fahrenheit 555, Bonsai Sushi & Teppanyaki, and the Chef’s Table, the ship will introduce several new dining and beverage offerings. One such addition is the specialty restaurant “Il Viaggio,” which promises an extraordinary culinary journey through various regions of Italy. The ship will also feature high-energy entertainment, including captivating Playlist Production shows, along with specially curated programming for children and families.
For further information on Carnival Cruise Line and to book a cruise, please contact your favorite travel advisor.